May 1, 2006

My Sister's Birthday

I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your participation in the gospel from the first day until now. For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1.3-6)


This verse was so appropriate for my sister Diane. I loved her and I now miss her so much. I know she is with Jesus now.

Today would have been her 31st brthday. I rejoice in the Lord that I had so many wonderful years with her. I also rejoice that God gave her a wonderful family and that He is still caring for them in her physical absence.

Robbie, her husband, is now married to a wonderful woman who is treating his kids as if they were her own.

God is so wonderful and faithful. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: