Jan 13, 2009

No Tuesday Morning Notes 1.13.2009


Today the weather did not cooperate with our evangelism as the photo in this post will attest to. As we just returned from our trip to Alabama, it was probably just as well. I have to straighten up the house and re-adjust to being back in the "Sunshine State" (again, see the picture in this post).

So, instead of the morning evangelism, we had a family Bible study (my 7-year-old was in school, so it was just three of us).

I will be posting our verse of the week shortly.

Until then, ponder the Lord's words concerning our commission:
And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age." (Matthew 28.18-20 ESV)

No comments: