Dec 28, 2011

Christopher Hitchens is Dead

From BLOGANDMAYBLOG.COM: Christopher Hitchens is dead. “The empty life of this ugly little charlatan proves only one thing: that you can get away with the most extraordinary offenses to morality and to truth…You can’t say…that I have to say I’m terribly sorry he’s dead…because I’m not. I think we have been rid of an extremely dangerous demagogue who lived by hatred of others, and prejudice…If you gave him an enema, you could have buried him in a matchbox.” Now, before you start filling my Inbox with venomous emails, these are not my words on the death of Christopher Hitchens, but his words on the death of Jerry Falwell. Undoubtedly, any contemporary Christian would be excoriated for saying such things about Hitchens’ death, but these crass words on Falwell’s death only added to the celebrity of Christopher Hitchens. Click here to read more...

No comments: