Apr 18, 2005

Evil Days For Children

But Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 19.14 NKJV)

These are indeed evil days. I am sickened to see that another sexual criminal has murdered another little girl. Something has to be done. These are people that should be dealt with by the courts, but they are not.

The guilty predatory perverts are free to stalk their prey, while the innocent children are left to be victimized and, as we are seeing lately, tortured and killed.

I am sickened and wanting to do something about it. I have two little girls and want them to be safe. I have friends with little children that I want to be kept safe. The first step is to make this post and offer the link for the sexual predator list from Florida. I remember seeing one with other states, but this is all I have at this time.

Florida Sex Offender/Predator Database

I will be printing the ones out from my zip code and post them around the neighborhood.

No comments: