Dec 4, 2004

Diane's Guestbook

Click here to look at and even comment in Diane's guestbook. It's in her honor. I will never forget her and I hope more people learn about her through this guestbook.

I was just thinking when I went for a short walk before: November 29, 2004 was the worst day of my life by far. I am happy that God is the "Keeper of my Tears." On September 19, 1994 I wrote in my journal: "God is watching over you and cherishing and keeping all your tears."

At that time I was frustrated about being single with no wife in sight. (I actually married my wonderful wife about 10 years and 2 weeks later) But now those words have a much deeper meaning for me. God, by His grace, has given me a wife and children to keep me balanced during this time. Without them I don't think I would even want to go on. Maybe this is normal. I do not know. I just know I am totally flat right now. I will never forget Diane, nor will ever stop loving my sister.

No comments: