Sep 24, 2009

5 Years of Myall4One! (4God.blogspot.com)


Yep, it all started 5 years ago (September 25, 2004). My first post here was an introduction: http://4god.blogspot.com/2004/09/my-new-blog.html. I began by talking about Hurricane Jeanne and then went political and also focused on my faith. Over the years I have covered football, baseball, politics, religions, the Christian faith, ministry and sermons. Probably some other stuff too.

Will I make it to ten years? Who knows. We do not even know if we will be able to use the Internet freely in ten years. Or if advances will send the current Internet into 8-track-tamp status (for younger readers, look up the 70's and really bad technology to find out what they were).

I am pleased that this blog has moved on to be a place to post my sermons and sermon outlines. No, I am not the best preacher around, but the Word of God is what is important, not me. I hope someone somewhere benefits from my sermons and outlines- even if a preacher decides to use my outlines verbatim- that is fine, as I know they will not preach every word the same. Actually, I would be honored if someone found them to be valuable in that way.

Thank you to God for the ability to keep this blog going, and to Blogger for making the product available.

Here's to the future!

No comments: