May 6, 2005

So Much Time, So Little to Do

Okay, that is actually backwards, but work has been extremely stressful and time consuming lately. Several things have combined to make me need to find strength in Jesus to make it through lately, but I know:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4.13 NKJV)

Posso suportar todas as coisas com a ajuda de Cristo, que é a fonte da minha força. (Filipenses 4:13 OL)

That is why I have not walked out. When people gossip and slander, I try with all I am to not participate or lash out. When I feel that people let me down, I cling to Jesus. When I feel totally stressed, I remember:
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. (I Peter 5.7 KJV)

lançando sobre ele toda a vossa ansiedade, porque ele tem cuidado de vós. (1 Pedro 5:7 AA)

For now I will seek God for what I can and should do. I have a plan, my prayer is that it is one He inspired. May Christ be glorified.

No comments: